- Immigration medicals must be booked and paid for in person unless in Golden Bay, in which case the practice will txt bank account details and payment in full must be made on line within 24 hours
- We need name, address, mobile phone number, email and a contact person
- You must bring your passport (NOT a photocopy)
- Do not bring any medical forms-we complete it online at the Practice
- Do not bring a photo- we take it here
- Please let us know if you need an interpreter
- You may bring a support person
- If 18 years or under, a parent/guardian is to accompany you
- Three easy steps- medical assessment, chest x-ray and blood tests, which can all be done in Richmond. You must have had a chest x-ray within the last two years
- We will require a urine sample while you are here
- Total process takes 5-7 working days
Booking an immigration medical
To complete a booking application, please click HERE.
Once your details have been sent, we will call you to confirm a booking day/time.
Cost: $275 Medical - adults, $200 Medical - child.
limited Medical $180
Follow up/Extra info needed $115
Xray only $80
To be paid in full when making the appointment.
Allow a minimum of 30 minutes nurse time and 30 minutes GP time.
Your chest x-ray can be booked at Pacific Radiology.
186 Queen Street (03 544 1306)
105 Collingwood Street (03 548 2745)
Cost (TBD) payable at Pacific Radiology
Blood tests are taken at Medlab
355 Lower Queen Street (03 544 5576)
Medlab Nelson Hospital (03 546 1632)
63 Collingwood Street (03 548 4262)
158 High Street, Motueka (03 528 1088)
Cost (TBD) payable at Medlab
Please note: if a medical issue is discovered, there will be additional charges involved, including GP time, tests and investigations.