During Christmas and New Year holidays: We are still offering our patients support during this time. We will be closed on the public holidays, however please register through MYCOVID and a GP will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or would like to seek clarification, please email email@example.com.
How does COVID affect you as a patient of TMC:
- COVID Clinic: If you are COVID positive or experiencing any of the symptoms (including flu symptoms), you will be asked to wait in your car until your appointment. A GP will call you to discuss and then bring you in to our dedicated consult room for your consultation.
- Waiting Room: Our waiting room is now open for all other patients however, it is still mandatory to wear a mask if waiting in this area. Alternatively, you can wait in the foyer, outside, or in your car until your appointment. To keep you safe, numbers will be restricted within the waiting room. Please do not arrive early to your appointment and be patient if you are asked to wait outside until a seat is available for you to occupy.
- Phone Consults: we offer phone consults. Please be aware that all phone consults will have a standard consultation fee applied.
- Payments: Payment is required on the day of your appointment and can be paid onsite or online. An invoice can be sent via email, text or post. Unpaid appointments may incur a fee on your account.
Options for payment are: phoning and paying with a credit card (processing fees will apply), pay via internet banking or a bank deposit at a local ANZ branch or at your own bank. (Tasman Medical Centre 06- 0705-0255177-02).
If you have any difficulties with these payment options, then please phone us on (03) 5447272 to discuss alternative arrangements.
- Prescriptions: all prescriptions will be sent directly to your pharmacy of choice. There will be no collection onsite and all payments will be as above.
Please note we are currently experiencing a high volume of phone calls, we apologies for the delay and we appreciate you waiting.
- If your query is not urgent, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booking an appointment / prescription request: please consider enrolling with ManageMyHealth where appointments, prescription requests and test results can all be made and seen through your online account.
- If it is an emergency, please phone 111.
Thank you for all your support and understanding through these difficult times. Your health is our priority and we want to ensure we keep you safe while we continue to provide you the health care service you require.
For more information on Covid-19 and our National response, please go to Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz).
Other useful information: