Covid-19 - Traffic light Red
As the nation has moved to traffic light Red, Tasman Medical Centre has introduced some changes to ensure we keep you and your whanau safe while you seek care at TMC. Below we have briefly detailed some of these changes. If you currently have an appointment booked, we will be making every effort to contact you and provide you with an update of your appointment. However, if you have any questions or would like to seek clarification, please email email@example.com.
What does this mean for you as a patient of TMC:
- Waiting Room: Our waiting room is no longer in use, therefore, we will ask for you to wait in your car if you are having a face to face consult.
- Phone Consults: we offer and recommend phone consults
- Payments: We will not be accepting any payments onsite but instead we will send you an invoice via email, text or post. Options for payment are: phoning and paying with a credit card (processing fees will apply), pay via internet banking or a bank deposit at a local ANZ branch or at your own bank. (Tasman Medical Centre 06-0705-0255177-02). If you have any difficulties with these payment options, then please phone us on (03)5447272 to discuss alternative arrangements.
- Prescriptions: all prescriptions will be sent directly to your pharmacy of choice. There will be no collection onsite and all payments will be as above.
- Please ensure at the time of booking you confirm the car colour and model or registration you will be in, furthermore, please have your cell phone handy as we will give you a call when we go to collect you; at this stage we prefer you not to phone the practice from the carpark as we are experiencing a high volume of phone calls
Please note we are currently experiencing a high volume of phone calls, we apologies for the delay and we appreciate you waiting.
- If your query is not urgent, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During 12:30-1:30pm everyday our phone lines are closed, please phone before or after this time.
- If it is an emergency, please phone 111.
Thank you for all your support and understanding through these difficult times. Your health is our priority and we want to ensure we keep you safe while we continue to provide you the health care service you require.
For more information on Covid-19 and our National response, please go to Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz).
Other useful information: